Any SUEX XJoy37 owners out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kingkong072

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have interest in Suex XJoy37 and would like to know if it does perform in the real world environment.
Any Suex owners out there?
I'd like to pick your brain a bit and see if you had or have issues with your scooter?
Seems to me that it is sturdy design but would like to know if any issues were encountered with rear seals.
Any mechanical failures?

Thx

I was just on your website, it seems that you have several SUEX/Halcyon and SS. Which one is your go to scoot? Are any one of your SUEX/Halcyon upgraded to 4props? Or are they all stock form?

Kyung

I had one in my demo fleet this past summer it was great! I've sold several of them the past year and everyone of my customers loves then.

SCUBAGLOW.COM

JGLOW

I have interest in Suex XJoy37 and would like to know if it does perform in the real world environment.
Any Suex owners out there?
I'd like to pick your brain a bit and see if you had or have issues with your scooter?
Seems to me that it is sturdy design but would like to know if any issues were encountered with rear seals.
Any mechanical failures?

Thx

For that price range, you may as well spend the extra few hundred dollars for a Genesis 600. Greater thrust/higher top speed, infinitely variable speed control, ability to take the batteries on a US airliner (international may be a different question), about 12lbs lighter with batteries installed, and magnetic prop coupling means no rear seals to fail/service (as well as easy to unjam should the prop become fouled). Also no need to open the DPV to charge.

The 37 looks like it gets a tad bit more range at cruise out of its much bigger batteries (600 is 3.2hr runtime and 5.6 mile range at cruise speed vs. 4.2hr runtime for the 37, though I can't confirm they're both using 150fpm as their cruise speed because the 37 only lists cruise runtime, not cruise speed or distance). Interestingly, the 3 blade prop 37 produces almost identical runtime and distance figures at 200fpm as the 600 does at 180fpm (2.2hr/4.4mi).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom