NYPD Scuba searching for missing officer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So very sad if this is in fact a suicide. There is so much help available these days when the depression gets to that point.

I have been bitten at least 3X by these where the person has showed up later. Excuse me, make that 4X.

Two have even bated the dogs to go where they wanted them to. So I get a little uneasy when there are no witnesses and no body related to the act of suicide.

Either way this is going to be so tragic on the family. Prayers sent.

Gary D.

Your right Auggie, we have to hope for best but prepare for the worst. It doesn't look good. My prayers go out to our fellow brother and his family.

Wildbill:cop_2:

I remember this coming across the computer last week at work. It's so traggic. I know entirely too well what it's like to lose a fellow officer to suicide. I'll saya prayer too.

i shared this with my dad who is a retired police officer...30 years on the force. He was saddened and says it happens too often.
Hopefully his family and friends will pull together.

Hey all... I am new to the board and was just wondering if I could ask a question directed for anyone who could give me some advice. I recently passed the NYPD exams and am strongly interested in a career with Harbor and/or SCUBA. Does anyone know what you need to make a successful transfer into harbor after street time? Thank you...

Mariner1985:
Hey all... I am new to the board and was just wondering if I could ask a question directed for anyone who could give me some advice. I recently passed the NYPD exams and am strongly interested in a career with Harbor and/or SCUBA. Does anyone know what you need to make a successful transfer into harbor after street time? Thank you...
You might want to repost this in a new thread :)

Mariner1985:
drop by the store and
speak to Mike Carew at capt mikes diving 718 885 1588 city island bronx ny..retired detective nypd scuba team..

Back
Top Bottom