Black Friday Sales

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Could I ask for a clarification? When you say "sales that are available through Black Friday," and then on your website there is a "Monday leak, "Tuesday leak," etc. -- does that mean those "daily" items/sales are all valid through Friday? Or does it mean that there will be sales available through Black Friday, but each day's "leak" is only good for that one day?

Thanks,
Blue Sparkle

Even though it says LEAK, they are available right now for purchase :wink: We will throw a couple things on sale every day until Black Friday by leaking the sales and starting them early. The main bulk will start on Thursday evening. All of the products on that page now, are good until the end of the Black Friday sales, so you have from now until Sunday at Midnight for purchase.

Great question! I just reworded it to reflect a little better. Thanks for letting me know it made no sense :D My eyes are getting crosseyed from getting all this Black Friday stuff together for online.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom