New Hog Regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Check these out! Coming in the next couple weeks. Get your pre-order on....

D3 First Stage - Yes, this is a Diaphragm First Stage, not a Piston!!!

Zenith Second Stage

d3complete.jpg

You're killing me Mike, I don't need a new reg, but....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice job on the 1st stage.....nicely fills the US MK19 gap.
Only improvement I'd like to see would be getting rid of the pin spanner needed to disassemble.

As for the new 2nd stage cover, I guess beauty is in the eye and all that....so no comment.
I'm a warm water diver and really prefer the old traditional purge button, but if this soft purge holds up to rot better than others, I don't have an issue.

Last edited:
Yoke first stage option! I do not need this BUT I want it. I'll be ordering this summer. And I actually like the design as well.

DARN! That 2nd stage is sexy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

The rotting purge covers were PU material, these are HD Silicone... they will hold up.
Nice job on the 1st stage.....nicely fills the US MK19 gap.
Only improvement I'd like to see would be getting rid of the pin spanner needed to disassemble.

As for the new 2nd stage cover, I guess beauty is in the eye and all that....so no comment.
I'm a warm water diver and really prefer the old traditional purge button, but if this soft purge holds up to rot better than others, I don't have an issue.

DARN! That 2nd stage is sexy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Okay, I have to ask now...................................sexy as what?

as a pig in salt water
Okay, I have to ask now...................................sexy as what?

The description on DRIS claims, "The D3 will utilize a replaceable hard HP seat, this will allow for better first stage performance, easier serviceability, and a longer regulator life span."

What was the previously expected lifespan and what is this regulators' lifespan?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom