Attaching 1000 Lumen HID Lights to Video Arms

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drewski

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi:

I have two 1000 Lumen DiveRite HID lights with video reflectors that I am mounting to a Gates Housing for underwater video lights. I'm planning on using Loc-Line flex arms attached to the top ends of the housing handles to mount the light heads.

My question is this: what mounting hardware/suggestions/sources and/or pictures are available for mounting the heads to 3/4 inch Loc-Line ends?

I'd prefer a solution that can be broken down to a case with simple tools.

Although I've searched this forum and got LOTS of hits on Loc-Line arms, I still haven't seen a real clear picture or read a hardware list for accomplishing this.

Any help would be WAY appreciated!

THANKS...

Andy

Hi Andy,

I wish I could be more helpful here, but we don't have experience with Loc-Line flex arms. I assume you've contacted Loc Line for suggestions. What about a photographers forum? I have a couple in mind that I can get you tomorrow when I am back in the office. Would that be helpful?

Best,
Kathleen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom