Bladder, how to put it in wing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eko

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys!

Any ideas or recomendations how to insert blader into the wing, if is blader biger than wing?
Example for Trek Wing or Rec Wing or just in general. I thing thats good to know or?
You just push it in, or you fold it in or ... ( Trek Wing - blader biger than wing)

I woul appreciate any help advise instruction..

Thx,
Seb

The key is to lay in the wing as best you can, then after it's zipped back up inflate it all the way. One or two passes of inflating it and letting all the air out will leave it just where it needs to be.

Just don't wait until your next dive to do this, while funny it can be a bit dangerous.

Louis

The key is to lay in the wing as best you can, then after it's zipped back up inflate it all the way. One or two passes of inflating it and letting all the air out will leave it just where it needs to be.

Just don't wait until your next dive to do this, while funny it can be a bit dangerous.

Louis

hmmm.. I guess so...

Should mail Dive Rite and ask them for video presentation abaut inserting blader into wing :)
since they have all kind of other movies about that and other...

seb

Back
Top Bottom