EXP Fin Sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jarred Fedor

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi there, I wear a size 9 DUI rock boot and wear XL size jet fins could you point me in the right size for your exp fins, I will have to order them and am hoping to not get the wrong size. Thank you.

Well, I was kind of waiting to reply to see what others are saying. It seems like I go against the consensus online. I wear a size 10 5 mil neoprene hard sole bootie (not the thick tennis shoe type, but not the thin strip of rubber on the bottom either). I got a set of large due to the size recommendations from Divegearexpress. I personally love the fins, but find the foot pockets a bit odd. The large foot pocket is long enough and wide enough. I just find the pocket very tight right at the opening. Its not like I have fat feet or anything either. It is livable, I use them all the time. If you are wearing XL Jets I suspect you will want the same size with this fin.

Back
Top Bottom