Nitek Q Software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Simon-

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I have finally received my Q (with trimix, ccr and compass already upgraded), but are there drivers and software (planning, log etc) available for Windows 7?

I had had a look on the DR website but can't seem to find anything, though search engines do make reference to Workbench software.

Any help would be appreciated.

This is what I received back from Dive-rite when asking about the software.

At the current time the workbench software is still being worked on to make it compatable with the more recent operating systems. We will post an announcment when this is completed.

Safe Diving
Jon Bernot
Dive Rite

Al

Cheers guys.

Waited a few months for the computer so I guess I can wait a bit longer for the software. V Planner it still is then

Same situation here. Have the Nitek Q, but no software (planning and connectivity) and no way to upgrade from the basic features other than mailing it back to Dive Rite. I am not needing the Win7 version (newer operating systems?). WinXP or Linux will do just fine. Is there any software available for these OSs?

This computer has been out, although haltingly, for about 1/2 year. There should be software available for it by now, even if beta. We bought this computer on faith (deposits and long waits) in Dive Rite. Maybe Dive-Rite should reward us "early-adopters" with discounts on upgrades as we have paid good money for the Nitek Q with some of the promised basic functionality missing.

Had my Q for a few months. Getting a bit frustrating that dive history is apparently starting to roll out of it before I can down load...

Would have been nice for DR to actually have commented on this thread

no comment is the comment:wink:

In my experience when a manufacturer doesn't reply it's usually because the problem isnt fixed or they don't know the answer.

But...DiveRite is a great company so too am a little surprised they have waded in on this thread.

come on anything from any DiveRite people out there?

Back
Top Bottom