Dive Log by More Mobile Software -- Sync Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divetech99

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how to solve sync issues with Dive Log for IOS? I purchased the Dive Log product by More Mobile Software and entered a few dives on the iPhone with the intent to sync it with an iPad.

Pressed Sync on the iPhone to upload to iCloud. Selected the default logbook name to sync and pressed upload. However, on the iPad, I pressed synch and tried to download the dives uploaded by the iPhone. Nothing. Several attempts to re-upload the dives on the iPhone to iCloud and re download on the iPad only produced several versions of the same logbook file name on the sync page. Both iPhone and iPad are on the same iCloud acct and I've had no synch issues with other iOS apps.

Divetech99,

Dive Log for iOS uses the name entered in the Personal information to "name" the logbook. If you look on the Personal tab (usually under the "More" tab) and enter the name of the diver associated with the logbook, you'll see that name used when you do the iCloud syncing. Since Dive Log supports multiple logbooks for multiple divers, this makes things including syncing easier to manage.

As for the syncing part, I think we answered your email to our support address. It seems like it might be related to Apple's transition to "iCloud Drive" from the previous "iCloud Documents & Data" method in iOS 7. But we'll get it sorted out.

Janice

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom