Attention scuba instructors!…lost after training?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveHeart

DiveHeart Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Many instructors and dive buddies are UNSURE or AFRAID as to how to get experience teaching individuals with disabilities. WELL, FEAR NO MORE…Here is your chance. DIVEHEART invites you to join us in Key Largo Florida from 7/11-24 where we'll be diving and training individuals with disabilities. Just call 630-964-1983 for more information. And in the meantime, check out the latest Adaptive Dive Team protocols in the world Get Started | Diveheart

IMG_4263.jpg

Wish I could, but not enough notice for me to be able to get to that. Here in the Mid West, there are very few adaptive scuba instructors,... Yet we have 2 major military facilities within a couple hours drive (Ft. Knox & Ft. Campbell), with a lot of injured soldiers coming home from duty. Something like that would be a huge boon to these wounded veterans.

Wow, I'd love to get involved. Looks like I'd qualify as an Advanced Buddy. I need to see if I can get off work.

Tammy, We should talk. call my cell when free 630-408-1920. Rachel, our training director, can get you started at training@diveheart.org and we can talk about scheduling and future trainings in your area or around the country….:)

---------- Post added July 2nd, 2015 at 11:31 AM ----------

Doug, Great talking with you today. I look forward to working with you in the future. In the meantime, I'm sure Rachel our training coordinator at training@diveheart.org can help get you started.

Great opportunity... I just share to FB and twitter followers.

As a veteran with several disabilities I would love to train & assist with such programs. Unfortunately too short notice. I will be back in the U.S. in January perhaps then...

Tammy, We should talk. call my cell when free 630-408-1920. Rachel, our training director, can get you started at training@diveheart.org and we can talk about scheduling and future trainings in your area or around the country….:)

Any chance that you will be at DEMA? Good chance I will be there this year.

Many instructors and dive buddies are UNSURE or AFRAID as to how to get experience teaching individuals with disabilities. WELL, FEAR NO MORE…Here is your chance. DIVEHEART invites you to join us in Key Largo Florida from 7/11-24 where we'll be diving and training individuals with disabilities. Just call 630-964-1983 for more information

Will there be any instructor training going on 7/11 - 7/24 in Key Largo?

Good training from good guys for a good cause

Thank you my friend….:)))

---------- Post added July 6th, 2015 at 05:55 PM ----------

We will be doing crossover training in Key Largo 7/11-24…contact training@diveheart.org and Rachel our training coordinator can help with logistics….:)

---------- Post added July 6th, 2015 at 06:30 PM ----------

Yes, we will be at DEMA in Orlando. Stop by booth 1449 and say hi…:)

---------- Post added July 6th, 2015 at 06:36 PM ----------

Thank ou so much my friend….

---------- Post added July 6th, 2015 at 06:52 PM ----------

Call my cell and lets go over logistics…630-408-1920….we've done stuff at Ft Knox in the past….Jim Elliott Founder & President Diveheart.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom