Aeris Elite T3 Class?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HJeffreyM

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
You had mentioned that you would have the Elite T3 class available last December. I'd like to know when you plan to have it?

You had mentioned that you would have the Elite T3 class available last December. I'd like to know when you plan to have it?
We had to change our priorities .... at this point I don't know if we are even doing this class anymore.

May I remind you that you already have the Oceanic VT3, which is essentially the same DC. You would not need to develop the class from scratch.

May I remind you that you already have the Oceanic VT3, which is essentially the same DC. You would not need to develop the class from scratch.
I know that .... in fact we have already integrated the Elite T3 in the simulator ... but to create the class involves creating lots of videos ... and this is quite time consuming and expensive.

I just want to understand what you mean... I can register with your site and do simulated practice dives with a model of the Aeris Elite T3. However you just don't intend to work up a full class for it? I could live with that....

I only go on dive trip two or three times a year and I just hate having to relearn how to access many of the functions each time. Having one to practice with in a sim would be very helpful.

Is that what is available?

I just want to understand what you mean... I can register with your site and do simulated practice dives with a model of the Aeris Elite T3. ......
Correct.
Best way to check this out is to rent the virtual Elite T3 for a day (it will cost you 23 Bubble Credits :D and then jump into our virtual pool.

Just make sure you have a computer that meets our system requirements.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

I just want to understand what you mean... I can register with your site and do simulated practice dives with a model of the Aeris Elite T3. However you just don't intend to work up a full class for it? I could live with that....

I only go on dive trip two or three times a year and I just hate having to relearn how to access many of the functions each time. Having one to practice with in a sim would be very helpful.

Is that what is available?

I have asked this question directly on your website and got the same reply but didn't realize it was an issue form so far back (over 1 year ago). Might I suggest that you quit advertising the free classes? I just bought my T3 and got your card in the package. It would stop the confusion on expecting the available classes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom