March Madness: get ready for the diving season

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNav

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Diving season is almost here.
Did you have your gear inspected?
What about a refresher for your brain too?

For the whole month of March we have SPECIAL DEALS on several items:

Introduction to Dive Computers online class: Regular price: $3.99, March Madness: $0.99
Review physics and physiology, discuss decompression algorithms, compare dive computers to dive tables, watch several dive computers in action and review their common features.

Introduction to Nitrox online class: Regular price: $4.99, March Madness: $1.99
Advanced physics and physiology, limits and tables, equipment considerations, safety recommendations.

divePAL Full - 1 year license: Regular price: $1.99, March Madness: $0.99

divePAL Nitrox- 1 year license: Regular price: $4.99, March Madness: $1.99

Alberto (aka eDiver)

I was trying to find a replacement for the Oecanlog software. So I purchased your DivePal but got no instructions on how to download it. I went to your website and found no place to download any version. The page listed as “Store” does not display properly (can’t select to buy any of the items). So I did it via this link on the Scuba Baord website. Got the email confirming the purchase but no download instructions. And the worst part was there is no contact information on your ediving or DCT websites. So it has been a very frustrating time and I haven’t even tried to use the program yet!!! Posting on the Scuba Board website was the only way I could think of to contact you.

Diving season is almost here.
Did you have your gear inspected?
What about a refresher for your brain too?

For the whole month of March we have SPECIAL DEALS on several items:

Introduction to Dive Computers online class: Regular price: $3.99, March Madness: $0.99
Review physics and physiology, discuss decompression algorithms, compare dive computers to dive tables, watch several dive computers in action and review their common features.

Introduction to Nitrox online class: Regular price: $4.99, March Madness: $1.99
Advanced physics and physiology, limits and tables, equipment considerations, safety recommendations.

divePAL Full - 1 year license: Regular price: $1.99, March Madness: $0.99

divePAL Nitrox- 1 year license: Regular price: $4.99, March Madness: $1.99

Alberto (aka eDiver)

..... I went to your website and found no place to download any version. ....
Hi, to get to the divePAL download page just click on the divePAL logo on our website here
I told my engineers to put there something like "click here to download divePAL" .... but, being them much younger and smarter than me, they told me that nobody does it like that anymore :depressed:

Additionally, when you took the VT4 online class, the Simulators video discussed all our simulators (including divePAL) and how to get them.

.....there is no contact information on your ediving or DCT websites.....
That is NOT correct. At the bottom of both ediving and DCT pages, on the right side, there is a link called "Contact Us"

Lastly, please note that we have a forum dedicated to divePAL. Feel free to use it to get familiar with divePAL and to request support.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Thanks Alberto for the quick reply. Do not listen to your engineers, recommend making it clear how to download because when I moussed over it the icon did not show a link. Not sure if was a glitch on my end but might as well make it clear. Also I would recommend making the “Contact us” a little more obvious. I should have seen the link but most of the sites I am familiar with have the right side as the advertising side and I just completely missed the link.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom