Nitrox: Logging a tank analysis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNav

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
nitroxbuddy_logs_560.png

Nitroxbuddy. Coming soon to your gear bag :wink:

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Far be it for me to disparage a product where my only information is from the above post but..
I don't see the benefit over hand written contents label's affixed to the tank with the divers signature to verify the contents. To my mind if the tank doesn't have a signed contents Label it needs analysing before being used, end of story.

Am I missing something or is this a product in search of a problem?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Far be it for me to disparage a product where my only information is from the above post but..
I don't see the benefit over hand written contents label's affixed to the tank with the divers signature to verify the contents. To my mind if the tank doesn't have a signed contents Label it needs analysing before being used, end of story.

Am I missing something or is this a product in search of a problem?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

nothing stopping you from doing that (labeling the tank), and I would think that will still be their reccommendation- this looks like an analyzer that interfaces data through bluetooth to your phone for the readout - then logs it.

nothing stopping you from doing that (labeling the tank), and I would think that will still be their reccommendation- this looks like an analyzer that interfaces data through bluetooth to your phone for the readout - then logs it.

Yep, its an analyzer without the display screen..... Honesltly, I dont get the "share" option, but the aspect of a test module, without a screen, might make them an economical device..... Looking forward to more information. Hoping it meets expectations. This company has made some useful items to date.

Last edited:
That makes more sense. I had the impression it was simply a logging app rather than a more complete system.
I'd have no use for the logging - but others might.

That makes more sense. I had the impression it was simply a logging app rather than a more complete system..
I am glad we cleared that out :D

.....I'd have no use for the logging - but others might.
As an example, operators of Nitrox fill stations might use Nitroxbuddy to keep a digital log with measurements, customers info and images of equipment (such as the tank with its Nitrox label attached to it). They could also use Nitroxbuddy to send to their customers a "digital receipt" of their fills.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom