My bluebuddy App for the HTC smartphones

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNav

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Today we received a nice present directly from HTC (yes, the big company that makes smartphones).

They gave us an engineering sample of their HTC one smartphone loaded with their latest and greatest Bluetooth 4.0 LE library !!!

They also gave us access to their SDK and direct access to their support engineers.

Suddendly HTC smartphones are at the top of our Android to-do list
icon_e_wink.gif

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Today we received a nice present directly from HTC (yes, the big company that makes smartphones).

They gave us an engineering sample of their HTC one smartphone loaded with their latest and greatest Bluetooth 4.0 LE library !!!

They also gave us access to their SDK and direct access to their support engineers.

Suddendly HTC smartphones are at the top of our Android to-do list
icon_e_wink.gif

Alberto (aka eDiver)

I have tried to DL your software for the HTC ONE. I have a HTC thunderbolt. My thunderbolt shows up on my google account, but when I try to DL your software, it says it is incompatible with my device, and won't even let me download it. My Bluebuddy is a bit useless without the software. Please help me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom