bluebuddy tank selection independent doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Candiru

Contributor
Reaction score
I am diving independent doubles in sidemount configuration (LP85). Which tank selection should I use in the app in order to calculate SAC? I dont see an option that works for this setup.

You need input from the water and that is usually done with one cylinder ,it doesnt matter that you switch them in sidemount , that doesnt affect the sac ,so if you know how much you use while swim test in gear thats it no matter what you plug in, or you want to calculate some sac rate from programme which can be way much different than your real sac?

sent from inner peace

I am diving independent doubles in sidemount configuration (LP85). Which tank selection should I use in the app in order to calculate SAC? I dont see an option that works for this setup.
Hi,
the current version of the My bluebuddy App does not support multiple independent tanks.

---------- Post added July 5th, 2013 at 06:32 PM ----------

Try this trick:
1) select double LP85 in the tank list
2) Before diving, average out the start pressure of the 2 tanks and use it a the start pressure in the My bluebuddy App
3) After the dive, average out the end pressure of the 2 tanks and use it as the end pressure in the My bluebuddy App

The resulting SAC calculated by the My bluebuddy App should be very close to reality :D

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom