DC buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Candiru

Contributor
Reaction score
With the DC buddy will you be able to chart the air integrated data from oceanic computers that have a transponder?

I have to admit that this was the product that I really wanted when you first kickstarted the blubuddy. The key features for me are user replaceable battery, very fair price, and no more oceanic software!

With the DC buddy will you be able to chart the air integrated data from oceanic computers that have a transponder?
Yes.

Please note that there will be multiple software vendors supporting DCbuddy. The first one will be Dive Log for iOS.

You can pre-order your DCbuddy via our campaign on Kickstarter; you will get one earlier and at discounted price (and no shipping cost either) :D

So does dive log have the ability to chart the data from an air inter grated computer such as psi and air consumption rate?

So does dive log have the ability to chart the data from an air inter grated computer such as psi and air consumption rate?
I believe so. But to be sure you might want to check with the developer of Dive Log for iOS.

What I know for sure is that our own divePAL App does have the ability to chart the pressure data received from an air integrated dive computer.

Back
Top Bottom