Innovation in Scuba Diving at the Long Beach Scuba Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNav

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is the time of the year when the diving community from the West Coast comes down to Southern California for the 2 days Scuba Show event held at the Long Beach Convention Center.

If you plan to attend the event, while strolling the aisles, make sure to stop by at the Beach Cities Scuba booths (#719 to #729) and ask for a demo of DiveNav 's newest products: Dive Computer Buddy and Smart Dive Buddy (this one is very very cool!)

And while you are there at the Beach Cities Scuba booth, make sure to ask for the show's specials on all DiveNav 's products (bluebuddy, Tech Buddy and Nitroxbuddy). And save on shippings too!

See you at the Scuba Show.

divenav_sdb_ss_560_2014.jpg

Please could you you post more details about this? I have looked on the DiveNav site bit with no luck and also generally on the web.

this looks very interesting and I can feel my wallet groaning already :)

This is the time of the year when the diving community from the West Coast comes down to Southern California for the 2 days Scuba Show event held at the Long Beach Convention Center.

If you plan to attend the event, while strolling the aisles, make sure to stop by at the Beach Cities Scuba booths (#719 to #729) and ask for a demo of DiveNav 's newest products: Dive Computer Buddy and Smart Dive Buddy (this one is very very cool!)

And while you are there at the Beach Cities Scuba booth, make sure to ask for the show's specials on all DiveNav 's products (bluebuddy, Tech Buddy and Nitroxbuddy). And save on shippings too!

See you at the Scuba Show.

divenav_sdb_ss_560_2014.jpg

Please could you you post more details about this? I have looked on the DiveNav site bit with no luck and also generally on the web......
We plan to release more info before the end of the month.

......this looks very interesting and I can feel my wallet groaning already
icosm14.gif
Most likely we will put this on Kickstarter .... so you should be able to use your wallet very soon :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom