Ear Problems and Vertigo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAPTAIN SINBAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello folks. I need some advice and was wondering if anyone can help.

My wife suffers from Vertigo. During our honeymoon we went diving and she took her Discover Scuba course. It was a very unpleasant experience for her because she could not equalize one ear and on the boat she would feel very dizzy due to her Vertigo.

Some people suggested that we contact a doctor who specializes in diving medicine to look into this. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what we can do with her condition because she would really love to get certified. If anyone knows of any doctor in the DC/VA/MD area then I would love to get their contact.If anyone else has been in similar situation then I would love to hear about their experience as well.

Thanks.

Hey Captain Sinbad,

For some odd reason the forum text indicates "Bad Request," but all links work for me. Do they open for you? If not, feel free to get back to me.

- Rockville, MD --> Bad Request

- Bethesda, MD --> Bad Request

- Alexandria, VA --> Bad Request

- Washington, DC --> Bad Request

Regards,

DocVikingo

Thanks Doc. Yes the links open even though they read "Bad Request." This is very helpful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom