Sparkles for my Tinkle so I can sprinkle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mselenaous

Island girl
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Key Largo, FL... Dive Capital of the World
# of dives
I just don't log dives
More adventures of the Sisterhood of the She-P

When I purchase my dry-suit a couple years ago, I couldn’t fathom going through so much for short dives. Certainly anything that involved medical devices and surgical glue did not fit my definition of “recreation”. One of my best friend’s stance was “No, HELL No”.

Now I’m not only more comfortable in the drysuit, but I’m also doing much longer dives and pursuing advanced training. Holding it, just takes away the fun.
Thanks to all of you pioneering ladies for sharing your experiences and helping with the learning curve. TS&M, BabyDuck, LauraJ, carrielsal, tstorm, kathydee and others…you ladies rock. BabyDuck let me play with her pee-pee :D and Carrielsal’s post about glueing her self :shocked2: was one of the funniest :rofl3: I’ve read. All part of the collective learning curve.

I’m easy to shop for… scuba gear. I asked Santa for a She-P. My dive buddy can purchase scuba gear easily but he’s a typical guy - squeamish about girly details. I had to initiate contact with LauraJ. She was very helpful on the phone with him. The She-P which comes in blue, would now be available in Blue Sparkles if I wanted. And a few days later (don’t know if you can see the Bling well in the photo):

It came in plain brown box, has two mesh zip bags – one for the She-P, one for all the accessories. Thanks LauraJ.

For the pee-valve, after reading, I liked the comments and design of Light Monkey’s “Tinkle” Valve. It arrived the day after it was ordered. Funny that it comes with a male condom catheter even though they knew it was for a girl.

And now for the adventure of installing the valve on my Fusion. Thanks to those who have gone before me and written in detail. Hopefully, I won't make too much of a mess of it.

elena, you weren't the only one to play with my she-p...somewhere i have a pic of sounder (liquivision) tucking it into his boxers. ah, vegas...i never promised thing would stay there!

best of luck, keep some baby wipes handy, and don't give up if you have initial hurdles!

elena, you weren't the only one to play with my she-p...somewhere i have a pic of sounder (liquivision) tucking it into his boxers. ah, vegas...i never promised thing would stay there!

best of luck, keep some baby wipes handy, and don't give up if you have initial hurdles!

I love that in a search for "Liquivision," I come across this little gem. There's never a dull moment at the Liquivision booth!!

-Doug
Liquivision Marketing & Sales Manager, and She-P model

Welcome to a whole new level of dry suit comfort . . . and an opportunity to collect some great stories, too!

Installing my p-valve in my Fusion wasn't difficult, but I wasn't able to find anything that would punch a hole in the fabric, so I burned one. If you do, be VERY careful about any little embers flying off -- I ended up with a pinhole leak adjacent to the valve that, for the longest time, I thought was a problem with the install. But it wasn't.

i drew around the bolt and cut the hole with really sharp embroidery scissors, then burned the edges.

doug, i try to keep your life interesting. glad to be of service!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom