Pin to charge and connect light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marc.collin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
hi

like on this picture (bottom-left), i search pin, plus enter red and black connector (surely theses need to be waterproof, to be more secure)

20w-10ah-led-primary-dive-light-by-yellow-diving.jpg

any suggestion?

i do not understand your question. Are you looking to purchase the red and black banana plugs?

Sorry, I still do not understand what your question is.

I think not. Other kinds of plugs are used for waterproof connections.
Do you want to plug/unplug underwater, or plug/unplug at the dry surface and have the connection be waterproof?

Are you wanting both male and female connectors?

I think not. Other kinds of plugs are used for waterproof connections.
Do you want to plug/unplug underwater, or plug/unplug at the dry surface and have the connection be waterproof?

Are you wanting both male and female connectors?

plug/unplug at the dry surface...

like on the picture, male who connect to female, theses female will be used to charge the battery pack too.

I get it! (Maybe?)

Marc wants to find a pair of male banana plugs to make (or fix) a charging cable for his thing-a-ma-jigger.

Banana plugs / jacks are not water proof. Water proof is not required for a charger used at the surface. The "cap" shown in the first set of pictures forms a waterproof plug (note oring) and for some unknown reason also plugs into the charging terminals.

Or I could be wrong...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom