Recommendations For Dive Weight Molds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I've been scouring the internet to find dependable dive weight molds. There's the Trident, but it gets pretty bad reviews. I've seen a couple of options, but they seem to be out of stock. I've seen some old posts on here from leo darmitz, but I can't seem to make contact.
Can anyone recommend a source for weight molds?

I've been scouring the internet to find dependable dive weight molds. There's the Trident, but it gets pretty bad reviews. I've seen a couple of options, but they seem to be out of stock. I've seen some old posts on here from leo darmitz, but I can't seem to make contact.
Can anyone recommend a source for weight molds?
Hi misterpaul: I just saw this. Are you still interested?

Attachments

• 2021M.jpg
    2021M.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 95
Look at the dates of his post, you replied to him 7 years after he was looking which was 4 years after he last logged in here :shakehead:

On the contrary; He was looking for me and said that he could not make contact with me. I was not dead and have not changed my contact information in over twenty hears

I'm not sure what you're on mate but he hasn't posted in this thread since the original post in 2015, he hasn't logged into SB since 2018.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom