anyone have a copy of the divelight companion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
anyone have a copy of the divelight companion by airspeed press?? hehe guys i am just a student so i can't order stuff online :( anyone have a digitized copy?? (pdf possibly???)

Thanks

Jay

You might try a PM to oxyhacker directly and see if you can work somethning out.

There are other sources of info including a divelight group on Yahoo.

I kinda doubt you're gonna get much of a response. For someone like airspeed press who's published this book I doubt anyone here is gonna digitally copy it and distribute it. Trust me, it's worth the money you'll spend on it. I have a copy and it's been super helpful.

Where are you from? Maybe someone in your area has it and will lend it to you, or help you with required info. There are also a few websites, yahoo, msn for divelight info.

If you can't afford a copy of the book I don't know how you're going to afford building a dive light! (I'm assuming money is the reason you can't order online -- I'm sure they're more than happy to sell books to college students).

If you want to save money you'd be better off buying a used light off eBay or somewhere, IMHO.

-Tiny-B.

money is not the problem

i live in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.. shipping is gonna cost the same price as for the books.. i cant use a credit card cuz i dont haveone.. my mom won't let me use hers. She says she doesnt trust me with it ^^

diver371:
money is not the problem

i live in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.. shipping is gonna cost the same price as for the books.. i cant use a credit card cuz i dont haveone.. my mom won't let me use hers. She says she doesnt trust me with it ^^
I live not all too far, and at least to this part of the world shopping can be quite reasoable for such an Item. Try contacting airpress and maybe you can find an alternative way of sending the payment (wiring it, sending via snailmail or the such).

anyway, good luck with the light, and do post the results when you are done.

Actually shipping isn't that bad - about $10, only 33% the cost of the books, or $6 more than you'd pay to order from within the USA.

These problems are resolvable. We accept money orders, cash and credit credit cards. We had a guy in Denmark who wanted a book but didn't have checks, was afraid to send cash, and didn't want to send his CC info over the net. We told him we'd take a goat in trade.

So get some dollars, stuff them in an envelope, and you can have your book. Or surely you must have a buddy with a credit card? Give them the cash up front and have them order for you.

well i heard something up there in an earlier reply about student discounts?? huh huh?? if i am gonna money order... id rather get as much as i can out of the order cuz sending the money itself costs.. so can you give like a package of some certain books etc??

Jay

I'm always a bit troubled by people passing out digital copies of commercial products. Not only is it not legal, it's also dishonest. Support the author by paying for it. Buying it used is fine. Just don't accept anything that you haven't received legit.

Just a thought.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom