Magnehelic gauge hose configuration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaroo

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone using a magnehelic guage (I know there's a few people out there with them)?

I bought a surplus gauge, and there were no hookup instructions - I want to connect the mouthpiece from Peter Built to the gauge, but there are three other ports in the gauge - what should be done with them?

Looking at the picture of the gauge at Peter Built, the mouthpiece hose goes into the Low Pressure port on the side of the gauge. That leaves two plugs, and another hose adapter - which holes do the plugs and adapter go into? See the attached picture for the layout of high and low pressure ports on the gauge.

I just wasn't sure if leaving the other ports unplugged had any effect on the reading - I'll try that.

Hi C viper, this is a really old thread with out of date links. Here is one to the mouthpiece adapter.

Mouthpiece Adapter Assembly, Acetal

Not to sound harsh, but have you considered contacting Dwyer and getting your answer right from the manufacturer? Trust me, they don't bite!

Not to sound harsh, but have you considered contacting Dwyer and getting your answer right from the manufacturer? Trust me, they don't bite!

He asked that question 8 years ago! Most likely has his answer by now.

Thanks, I did not look at the dates. My bad!

Back
Top Bottom