Refilling Bauer P21 filter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:azvatar: Hello there Bobby the Shark, my name is Matt and I wanted to welcome you to the community. I think it’s the best board on the internet for divers. The people on here make it a really friendly place. It’s a great place to see what’s going on with divers. Just wanted to make you feel welcome! If you’d like to chat, please PM me.

Take care and Safe Diving.

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome to the board!

I know nothing about those filters but the meet and greet police will move this thread to a place where there may be help.

Joe

I too know nothing about the filters you are asking about, but Welcome to ScubaBoard :D

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

Thats outa my area, but Im sure you can find answersin in our Tech forums. Enjoy...

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Hi there, we're a company with head offices in Durban, South Africa and we do a 316 stainless steel refillable cartridge with refills to replace the Bauer P21 cartridges and refills/felt kits for Coltri cartridges as well.
its easy to fill and a lot cheaper then most others on the market.
We are a Large company specializing in breathing air all over the world and we use a very high grade Molecular sieve and Activated carbon, specifically for breathing air, and we use them for hospital breathing air in all our NetCare hospital clients.
here is a link to our website.
AquaAir Scuba Filtration - Zantech

if you would any help or have any question or would like a brochure don't hesitate to email me
kyle@zantech.co.za

Back
Top Bottom