Welcome to ScubaBoard, an online scuba diving forum community where you can join over 205,000 divers diving from around the world. If the topic is related to scuba diving, this is the place to find divers talking about it. To gain full access to ScubaBoard (and make this large box go away) you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
Participate in over 500 dive topic forums and browse from over 5,500,000 posts.
Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
Post your own photos or view from well over 100,000 user submitted images.
Gain access to our free classifieds marketplace to buy, sell and trade gear, travel and services.
Use the calendar to organize your events and enroll in other members' events.
Find a dive buddy or communicate directly with scuba equipment manufacturers.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the ScubaBoard Support Team.
and a if Brit can be a dork would they exhibit the following behaviour:
1) Singing into their regulator (enunciation is not great; but the vibrato is coooool "I was born under a wandering STAARRRRRRrrrrrrr!" )
2) Waving at the little fishies and saying hi.
3) Counting to ten and giving the gobis a chance to hide their little crab friends
4) spending "far too long" hanging upside down like a giant sea bat
5) giggling when not narced
6) Telling a cleaner wrasse that they "missed a bit" then laughing so hard used up most of remaining air
7) just being totally and utterly amazed and overawed by the wonderful world below
8) falling head first into a large bin filled with clean water in the loo on the boat, i.e. probably being the first person to drown ON a dive boat without having touched the sea
9) practicing snorkel clearance in bath (tricky but possible)
10) Having so much bloody fun that they get a tiny dive flag tattooed on their arse to celebrate.
*prob can letter from the Queen if needing special dispensation.
Unfortunately I cannot furnish footage of the bath/snorkel procedure as we only have a shower cubicle at the moment.
I do have a big bucket, however, and will have a go in that later on.
It will probably appear to others as a pretty half-hearted suicide attempt!
Never mind, it will give the neighbours something to use against me in the stalking case.
Thanks for the badge of dorkdom, I shall wear it with pride!