15mm discontinued?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lumin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

I was wondering if you have discontinued the 15mm (67mm thread) in favor of the new 14mm.
I like the design of the 15mm over the 14mm, and the price increase didn't slide too good either :wink:

The Dyron 15mm lenses are discontinued. We have the Dyron 20mm lenses in stock, which are also very small and light, slightly less wide but very sharp, and less expensive.

We also have the Dyron 14mm + dome, which is larger than the dyron 15mm, costs a little bit more, but is much wider. This lens works great on the Ike G12 housing, and the Canon & Ikelite S90/S95 housings, and the LX5 housings.

Scott

The 15mm wa lense was useless so I am not surprised it was discontinued. They should never have brought it out in the first place.

Despite assurances before I bought the lense that with an S95 in Ikelite housing the photos would be sharp, they were not. This is after the photos being taken on macro mode as suggested and everything else possible done to produce good photos. I feel totally ripped off and very mislead. Dyron should replace my lense with their new one, if they knew what customer service was all about.

What a waste of money. I will never buy a Dyron product again.

Back
Top Bottom