M67 lens adapter for Panasonic TZ40?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

koksie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Dear all,

I have a Panasonic TZ40 in a Panasonic UW housing. I see that Dyron makes an M67 lens adapter for the Panasonic TZxx series.
On the Dyron website, I see the DY.ADTZ20/30/35 listed as compatible with my housing. What is not quite clear to me, is whether the reference number matches the housing, for example: is the DY.ADTZ20 only fit for the TZ20 housing, or will it fit the TZ30 and TZ40 as well? So, if I order the lens adapter at a shop, do I need to order an DY.ADTZ20 (which they have in stock) or do I specifically need an DY.ADTZ40, which I can not find anywhere online at the moment?

Another question I have, will the lens adapter be visible when there is no lens attached? Will it show up at the widest angle of the TZ40?

How tight and secure are these adapters? I am comparing them to an Inon adapter, which is secured under the housing. Are the Dyron ones, which only screw to the port with two little plastic screws, secure enough to carry two Inon UCL-165's or an S100-ZM80?

greets,
Jeroen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom