beluga seen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
fire diver ... ya should have been there ... at end of days dive it showed up ... came in looked and left just like a ghost very cool ... only regret is that i had no film left in the camera ... once in a life time deal ... ya shoulda been there ... :jaws2:

hey firediver, I guess Shark's Friend couldn't wait to break the news.. bad luck for me my camera choked down there, only got a few anenome pics out of the day.. awesome though, you missed a great day! bring the bf next time :wink:

I must say - I agree with naiya and Shark's Friend - definately AWSOME!!! little coolm though - only 30°F water, but ~40°F air and sunny!!!!

next time for sure!!!!!!

Sharks Friend:
fire diver ... ya should have been there ... at end of days dive it showed up ... came in looked and left just like a ghost very cool ... only regret is that i had no film left in the camera ... once in a life time deal ... ya shoulda been there ... :jaws2:

How AWESOME, SF.

Makes me super jealous! :17:

Back
Top Bottom