HOG Repair Station

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I am getting a fair amount of requests for people who want to be members of the HOG Repair Station area.

The HOG repair station is for EDGE/HOG dealers and HOG divers who have completed the TDI/HOG Repair Equipment Specialty Course.

HOG is highly supportive and recommends that technical divers be educated to maintain, repair and service their equipment. Because of this we contacted TDI and made the specialty course available.

It is not the position of EDGE and HOG gear that persons without training and mentoring attempt to service their equipment.

Up until I saw this post I had no idea there was a HOG Repair Station area, but I like the idea, and totally respect the position of EDGE/HOG with regard to training.

Now we just need a class in SoCal. Maybe if there is enough interest. I know there are many of us diving HOGs.

the tech card could be a TDI Nitrox card, Intro To Tech or even a Fundies with a tech pass. Get it?

I could offer the course in Long Beach on the 6th of June if you guys are serious. I don't have any dealers teaching the course there yet, but I will be at the Scuba Show.

I would be interested to attend the June'ish class if you schedule one. I'll just need to know what to bring (besides my regs) such as tools and so on. I'm not so concerned about price.

Back
Top Bottom