New HOG 23lb Single Tank Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
HOG23.jpg

HOG 23 lb wings are made in the USA, still made with 1680D ballistic Nylon Outer shell, 220 Inner Bladder. I have changed the corrugated hose to the oval style and changed back to the original HOG Wing Metal Inflator Style.

The warranty is lifetime against manufacture defects (transferable) and a 10 year Pinch Flat warranty for the original owner.

The 23lb Single Tank Wing is in stock NOW!

Last edited:
I see you say they're available now. How long will it take for me to actually get my hands on one if I ordered through one of your dealers today? Do any of your dealers actually have them in stock right this second or are they still at the factory? Any other colors? (Like basic black)?

Thanks!

I have been waiting for something in that size but I'm not seeing the triple mounting holes and elongated tank strap slots? How about a picture with a ruler down the center to make the design measurements of the mounting holes and cam strap slots clear.

I see you say they're available now. How long will it take for me to actually get my hands on one if I ordered through one of your dealers today? Do any of your dealers actually have them in stock right this second or are they still at the factory? Any other colors? (Like basic black)?

Thanks!

They are in my warehouse, and could be at your dealer in anywhere from one day to however long it takes to ship to them. i could also ship for your dealer direct to you.

I have been waiting for something in that size but I'm not seeing the triple mounting holes and elongated tank strap slots? How about a picture with a ruler down the center to make the design measurements of the mounting holes and cam strap slots clear.

The wing without a STA is pretty much a use with my HOG Backplate, the slots are made to match with my plate. With a STA (Single Tank Adapter) you can use with pretty much any plate on the market. the Holes are 11" center to center which is standard among most wings and plates out there.

Wow!!!

That just might be the "ONE". I have an 18# I use in the summer and a 30# I use in the winter. This might be just right for both.

I like that you use the oval Halcyon type hose. Those hoses can be "short" when not in use, but can be extended. In my profile pic, you'll see a very short oval hose. Maybe 4 or 5 inches (including the inflator) extending beyond the bungee loop on my shoulder. But I can stretch it above my shoulder.
And it's RED too?

How long is the corrugated hose BTW?

Sweet. I would also like to add the only thing I did not like about my 32# was that the hose was round and short. The red is cool as well.

I don't like the fobs on the OPV strings, but I have after market kits that'll fix that.

cerich: I don't see them on your site yet. Can you share dimensions? Length, width, depth (thickness)?

Back
Top Bottom