Calling all EDGE/HOG Fans! We want your reviews

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jacksatlanta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
To all our dedicated HOG and EDGE Fans (some might say fanatics, LOL) we and your fellow divers need your help. We believe that you the many and great users of our products have the best insight into those products and would like to ask you all to take a few moments and share them in a place where people new to the EDGE and HOG lines can benefit by them (our website of course). We have recently turned on a review this product option on our website and would like you all to post reviews of your favorite products there. We intend not to moderate them unless you are being overly offensive or clearly violating a law. The reviews will also be a way for us to continue to improve our product offerings and meet your needs by getting your feedback more directly. We are honored by all the great support so many scuba board members have shown us in the past and present yet realize many new divers take awhile to find the wonders of the "board", so we want those exploring our products to benefit from our customers insights as soon and as easily as possible by our fans and supporters sharing their thoughts and experiences with them.

Have a great experience with one of our dealers in getting your items, well we want to recognize them as well so feel free to post those reviews as well under the product related to your experience.

As always feel free to contact us directly at:
edgediving@gmail.com or edgediving.operations@gmail.com

Thank you all for the continued support.

The Website is www.edge-gear.com

Last edited:
Hey Jack,

I left a review, but it seems to have ruined the page formatting. You might want to look at that. Will leave more reviews later.

Cheers

I noticed on your regulator comparison chart chart a mistake with the BP2.....you have it down as both a swivel diaphragm and a swivel piston.
........like the regs though and DRIS have been a pleasure to order from.

Thanks for the sharp eyes, should be fixed now. The website is a work in progress so I'm sure there will be a few more errors along the way before we're done.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom