HOG Regulator Service Interval

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lonebrave

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I remember seeing that the recommended service interval for HOG regs is two years. Is there a recommendation as to two years or X number of dives? I've got 41 dives on my D1 Cold and seconds single-tank setup over the past 8 months. Just curious if I should be looking at sending them in earlier than two years for service due to that amount of diving.

I remember seeing that the recommended service interval for HOG regs is two years. Is there a recommendation as to two years or X number of dives? I've got 41 dives on my D1 Cold and seconds single-tank setup over the past 8 months. Just curious if I should be looking at sending them in earlier than two years for service due to that amount of diving.

I think the official line for servicing HOG is Annual inspection and tuning and a rebuild (replace all wearing parts) every two years. I don't think there is any rule about the number of dives on a regs. Personally I put 150+ dives on my HOG regs a year without a problem so I think you've got nothing to worry about with yours :wink:

Back
Top Bottom