HOG Repair Speciality in New England?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

macado

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Anyone know of where/when the HOG repair specialty might be offered in New England?

I know personally about 4-5 people that dive HOG regs in New England area (I'm sure there are more..) an would be interested in taking the repair specialty (have technical certs).

Any plans on offering the course around here if we had enough interested people willing to take the class?

Sure, we can get one organized for next year at BTS. Would that work?

I'd be interested too. Is BTS usually in NJ?

That would be awesome. I would definitely travel down to BTS for it although I don't consider BTS in New Jersey a New England event but I know there is lots of overlap of people who do travel down for that event.

May I suggest Boston Sea Rovers? Boston Sea Rovers It is a much smaller event but there are many vendors that display there and workshops that take place there. It is a much closer event for people living in New England (MA, NH, VT, CT, RT, ME)

---------- Post Merged at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:37 PM ----------

I'd be interested too. Is BTS usually in NJ?

Yes, I believe it's always in New Jersey.

Bumping anold thread... I heard a rumor that there might be interest of a HOG Reg course at Sea Rovers if there was enough parties interested?

Bumping anold thread... I heard a rumor that there might be interest of a HOG Reg course at Sea Rovers if there was enough parties interested?

hmmm, honestly don't normally attend Rovers. If there is interest for a clinic we can sure look at it

I was going to offer to do Boston but glad Steve did. Haven't been there in years and would love to go back. Problem is I may have a new job next year and won't have the time off yet to do it if that happens.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom