Hog Parts Availability

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrpai

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I know service kits are available but I was wondering if other parts are available. For example:

1) Let's say you lost the face for your reg. I know the soft covers are available, but what if you lost the ring or wanted to stay with hard face?

2) Let's say you had a crack in the hard plastic cover that goes over the exhaust valve?

#2 actually applies to me. I'm not too worried about it since the reg still breaths dry and is air tight on an inhalation test. #1 could apply to me if I had an oops moment. (Doh!)

everything is available

So I'll assume my dealer (DRIS) probably has these items but just hasn't listed them in his online catalog and that all I need to do is ask.

BTW, I saw your other post about free beer and snacks at the Hogs and Heifers event. I won't be able to make it. However, if you ever find yourself in Austin, TX ... the beer is on ME.

I was in Atlanta for a couple weeks and I wanted to drive over and meet you but I felt like that might be stalking or something. :)

Back
Top Bottom