HOG Retailer in Australia & Australian TDI Service Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Postie

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Chris,

Was just wondering if there is currently a HOG retailer in Australia, and also if there is anywhere "downunder" that run the TDI equipment servicing for HOG regs.

Now that I'm a proud HOG owner, I need to find somewhere that can service them for me, or teach me to service them!

Cheers

Ryan

There's a shop in Sydney that posted a while back on DiveOz that they carry HOG gear, but stuffed if I can find the post now! I too would love to do the TDI course but I don't believe it's offered by anyone at this time. Count me in as number 2 if you can find one :)

---------- Post added January 8th, 2013 at 02:11 PM ----------

Home carry HOG apparently

John, I'm pretty sure it was Bazza at Southern Cross Divers who made the announcement.

I have service and repair business in the Gold Coast (Dive Repairs) and I am an authorised HOG technician.

I am not retailing HOG at this point of time but will be in the future.

I offer free return postage with full reg services if anyone needs their HOG gear serviced.

Feel free to check out my website and let me know if I can be of any assistance. www.diverepairs.com.au

Cheers

Dive repairs, you will be getting a couple in from me shortly. That's great to know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom