HOG reg service class this weekend in Baltimore, Md

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
A HOG Regulator and Equipment Service/Repair Clinic at the Baltimore Dive Show will be held on January 26th, 2013. I currently have 4 participants with room for a few more.

This is the course that will show HOG regulator owners, who have all the pre reqs met, to service their own regulators with the benefit of being shown how by an authorized instructor. This is open to dive store technicians as well as individual technical divers.

You must have a technical diving certification or proof of authorized technician for another mfg to enroll in this course! You must also own a HOG regulator!

Any questions as to qualifications call or email the instructor – Jim Lapenta at jimlap212@comcast.net or phone at 724-255-3765.

This is a TDI course All TDI paperwork will be required and you will receive a TDI card.

Due to the amount of material covered the class will run from 8:30 am until 5pm or so. We will have a couple short breaks plus one for lunch.

You must have all the required tools, reading materials, and diving certs to do this class. I cannot emphasize this enough.

The required text is Regulator Savvy by Peter Wolfinger. If you don’t have it get it now. You will get a copy of the HOG regulator manual in class. The tool list will be sent upon request and you must have some version of all of them!

I will have service kits for you to purchase if needed. I will need to know as soon as possible how many you will need. If your reg is new and doesn’t need service there will be some demo regs to work on.

Price for the class is 250.00 per person.

For course outline and list of required tools and materials email me – Jim Lapenta of UDM Aquatic Services at jimlap212@comcast.net. or call me at 724-255-3765

This course does not authorize you to service regs for others. Only those HOG regs that you, yourself own!

Look forward to seeing you at the show!

I first posted this in another thread about two weeks ago. Then someone suggested I list it here as well. Sorry. Probably should have done that in the beginning. I do.have another scheduled in March right now. Scubafest in Columbus, Ohio. Need people for it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom