Praise for Jim Lapenta and Hog

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seefourdc

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Got a nearly full Hog setup in and spent a few hours swamp diving in East Texas with it this last weekend. Can't say enough good things. SS backplate, 32 wing, long hose regulator setup with a HOG SPG. Jim tested the regs before sending them and everything works perfectly. Looking forward to more fun in the water and more testing. This is my first set of gear I have owned and after using much more expensive gear to train with it was awesome to see the same quality in HOG gear! (Having a DM wife working for a shop allowed me to test some much higher quality stuff than the usual students!)

Big thanks to Jim Lapenta for putting the gear together and making sure I'd be right in the water and another big thanks to Cerich for providing such amazing products at the cost point you do!

Congratulations on your purchase. I'm sure they will serve you well. Safe diving...

Good to know bcI just ordered the same thing from Jim. I bought the regs last year but just ordered the same bp/w. I went a little obnoxious and got the red harness:)

Easiest shopping I have ever done. I PM him, he gives me good prices, I use pay pal and then it shows up on my door step assembled, tested, whatever needs to be done. heck I have never even talked to him in person but appreciate his help and service. And dang glad I found Edge/HOG

Just got my bp/w in from Jim. Very happy with the service but also the apparent quality of the gear. Only time will tell but appears to be a solid piece of equipment. I'm heading to Broken Bow Mon-Wed so Ill get to play with it some more.

Just a side night. Jims shirts are awesome. They are red with his UDM logo and are really cool. I was pleasantly surprised. It's just a shame that my LDS is 1000 miles away:wink:

I have to admit, my wife looked at me like I was going a little pyscho when she first saw me wear my UDM Aquatics Shirt. :)

20130517_133506_zps3dbbd946.jpg

20130517_133313_zps216c82e0.jpg

Dive until death. Jim hooked it up with some hog gear a little while back so I echo the sentiments of others in this thread. That red/black combo backplate is so sick.

Back
Top Bottom