Edge Epic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RichKirby

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just did my first liveaboard with my Edge Epic reg. What I'll say is, I never paid attention to my reg the entire trip, which means it did what it was supposed to and did it well. Very happy with it. My wife felt the same with her setup. Very easy breather.

I use a number of Epics and Epic Cold regs in my student/rental fleet gear sets. Better gear than the AL sets I used last year.

I have HOG and Edge but dive Edge 90% of the time bc is weight and I like the swivel and braided hose. It's a very comfortable setup. I can't tell the difference in breathability between the 2. Both are outstanding.

I dive Mares, AL,Tusa but you Edge/HOG fanatics got me ready to "drink the kool aid". I read so much positive feedback its got me conviced its a great product.With that much praise its gotta be genuine.Looks like another reg for me in the near future.

I dive Mares, AL,Tusa but you Edge/HOG fanatics got me ready to "drink the kool aid". I read so much positive feedback its got me conviced its a great product.With that much praise its gotta be genuine.Looks like another reg for me in the near future.

I think you're getting your brands mixed up :) Paying 3x the price for exactly the same thing is drinking the kool aid.

I like the EDGE regs as well... did I mention we have color kits for the EXP, EPIC and Tiex now? Red, Pink or White... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom