Is it possible to see a MORPH schematic...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

what exactly are you interested in? All we have are the engineering drawings at this time, and to be blunt we aren't gonna share them. Schematics we could have drawn but for a non user or dealer serviceable item...why?

. Schematics we could have drawn but for a non user or dealer serviceable item...why?

That answers my question, thanks. Forgot smiley face. [smiley face]

Voila Schematic :)

Battery---Switch----Constant Current Controller------LED
| |
-------------------------------------------------------

Next question ?

Voila Schematic :)

Battery---Switch----Constant Current Controller------LED
| |
-------------------------------------------------------

Next question ?

Did you used to write for "One Day at a Time?"

Evad,

Nope but that's the basic schematic for any LED light. If you want I could give you a detailed schematic including a micro-controller driven constant current driver, but truth is if you were able to read that then you wouldn't be asking for a schematic to begin with :wink: If you are looking for the mechanical details of how the light is constructed buy one, and then reverse engineer it. No company is going to give you the exact details of how their product is made if they can help it.

All that being said. It's a flash light ... that's it.... nothing unusual other then the fact that it's a exceptionally well sealed. It is a flash light. The same thing you made in grade 4 science class with a battery and a 1/4 Xmas bulb.

Evad,
If you are looking for the mechanical details of how the light is constructed buy one, and then reverse engineer it.

My mechanical-related question was answered in the first reply. The request for a schematic was a joke re EDGE/HOG manuals availability. I would never buy something, so I could take it apart, so I could see if I wanted to buy it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom