Faceplate colors on epic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alecto

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm looking for my first regulator set and doing my due diligence and looking at all brands. I've seen other brands that offer a range of colors for their 2nd stages. So far all I have seen on the epics is blue. Any other color options?

New color kits just came out. They are available in red, pink, and white are now in with blue and yellow coming. Order a reg from me and I can get a color kit for it and install it for you or you can do it yourself.

So far all I have seen on the epics is blue. Any other color options?

Here's one:
Edge Gear D1-Epic Regulator Combo

Reviews: 5
stars_5.gif
$219.99

Is that only avail in din without an adapter? It wouldn't let me make it a yoke. All of the dive boats I've ever been on needed yokes. But the hog 2nd stage does look more badass

That was a special combo of a EDGE Epic Gen 2 first stage with a HOG second, it was done to help us move thru stock og gen 2 EPIC 1st stages when we went to GEN 3 EDGE EPICS.

There aren't any yoke left, only a couple DIN.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom