LPI Inflator Nipple

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Griffo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone know where I could source a replacement nipple for the LPI inflator? The ones that came with the 23# wing are out of spec, and don't clip into any LPI hose I can find apart from the ones that came with the wing. I have about a dozen inflator hoses, and neither of the 23# wing inflators will mate with any of the hoses apart from the ones that came with the wing.

I actually reported this a year ago but forgot about it. http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/edge-gear/425592-lpi-interface-problem-23-wing.html

photo.JPG

I stole a nipple one from my HOG 35# doubles wing and it works perfectly. This has the same inflator on it. But I need one more!

I have tried screwing the schraeder part further back into the hose and it doesn't help. When I sit them side by side these "fussy" ones are fractionally longer and simply just that little bit too long.

Thanks

Last edited:
Bueller ?
Bueller ?

Surely there's a way to source the 5c part rather than replace 2 LPI's ?

Brilliant thanks. I looked on several other LPI's I had and they were all different. These look perfect. I tried my LDS and they looked at me blankly.

Cheers

Sorry, we have been at the Scuba Show in Long Beach and I just saw this. We would be happy to send you one..

EMAIL (not PM) me your adddress etc

Best,
Chris

edgediving at gmail dot com

Thanks Chris, I was desperate to find one as I'm shortly off on a 6 week holiday - so I ordered them from Leisurepro. Couldn't imagine not being able to dive the 23# wing! If they don't work out I'll take you up on you offer.

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom