Using SB for Cust Service Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hi Folks,

We try and get to all your questions on SB in a timely fashion, we don't always but people sure get upset when they don't get a quick reply.

We hate that.

If we don't reply on here, please send us an email at edgediving at gmail dot com or edgediving dot operations at gmail dot com.

The email is much easier to follow thru for us than a PM. Thanks!

If that doesn't work or you prefer to talk to us you are welcome to call, here is our contact info Contact Us. I even have my cell on there but if you call on a weekend or evening after 6pm eastern and i sound cranky when I answer it's because I am. I also won't be able to offer much help if it involves anything but answering questions that don't require me to be at my desk or computer.

Saying bad stuff on here will usually get one of our dealers to call us and tell us there is a upset customer on SB, that in turn makes it look like we are only taking care of it because you "called us out". Not so much, 99% of the time it's when we learn of it or have forgotten something, we aim to provide great cust. service. We aren't a major brand (thank goodness) and our team is pretty small (in fact the team could barely play a doubles match of tennis)

Service classes- We don't teach them, our dealers with HOG Repair Specialty Instructors on class do. I can't force your local shop into offering it and I do everything I can to make it easy for qualified instructors to be able to offer.

Thanks,

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom