Edge/Hog Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Knuckles

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
1. I have the stainless steel Hog back plate and the 23 lb wing. Which screws/bolts should I use to fasten these two pieces of equipment together? Are the same screws/bolts applicable for any type of accessory I would like to bolt to my back plate (zeagle zip touch weight system, etc.)?

2. I have the Edge Epic 2012 regulator system. Any way to change the silicone soft push diaphragm cover from a blue cover to a black one (hog or edge is fine as long as it fits)?

3. Will the Edge Egress integrated octo fit seamlessly with the Hog wing without modification (aside from a zip-tie)?

1. I have the stainless steel Hog back plate and the 23 lb wing. Which screws/bolts should I use to fasten these two pieces of equipment together? Are the same screws/bolts applicable for any type of accessory I would like to bolt to my back plate (zeagle zip touch weight system, etc.)?

2. I have the Edge Epic 2012 regulator system. Any way to change the silicone soft push diaphragm cover from a blue cover to a black one (hog or edge is fine as long as it fits)?

3. Will the Edge Egress integrated octo fit seamlessly with the Hog wing without modification (aside from a zip-tie)?

I'm sure Cerich will answer soon but in the meantime.

1. No screws are necessary. They are held together by the cam bands that hold the tank.

2. I have not seen black but you can order red, white, and pink. Black might be out there but I haven't seen it. I'm about to get a red one myself; )

3. I would think so but I have no idea about that.

1. I have the stainless steel Hog back plate and the 23 lb wing. Which screws/bolts should I use to fasten these two pieces of equipment together? Are the same screws/bolts applicable for any type of accessory I would like to bolt to my back plate (zeagle zip touch weight system, etc.)

as bbarnett51 already said, the cambands hold the wing to the plate. But if u want it a little more solid for whatever reason (easy of changing tanks etc) you can use these screws (second from top, the plastic ones)

No screws necessary. The ones phoenix31tt are the ones I now ship with HOG BPW set ups and you only need one. It just helps to locate the wing and maybe go through the harness to keep it from shifting.

The black covers are coming. Not here yet. You can swap the Epic and EXP covers though. In fact if all you want is the black cover shoot me a PM. I'm putting a red or white kit on my EXP second (I have both on hand) and so I'll have an extra black I can let you have at a very reasonable price. (like pay postage and the cost of the envelope) otherwise it's liable to end up in a drawer and no one is benefitting from it.

Never mind on the Egress. Saw you already asked about this. Don't know for sure if it will. Have never done it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom