Cave 1 class with Chris from HOG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I will be teaching a NAUI Cave 1 class in North Florida 11 Sept to the 15th. If you are interested drop me a PM.

It's last minute as I will be teaching a business associate, as such you can get a great deal. $600, does not include gas, hotels, food, park entry.

2 openings

TDI, PADI, NACD, NSS-CDS, IANTD and a few others etc. all have similar but slightly different definitions of 'CAVE' cert.......What does NAUI consider 'Cave 1'....????

thirds, two simple nav decisions (jumps/gaps)

You need a intro to tech or equivalant(ask if not sure you have equiv). Nitrox.

Gear, primary Light, two backups, primary reel, two spools some cave arrows and cookies. We would be diving technical configuration. So SM or Doubles. If you come as a SM diver you will get to practice BM as well, if you come as SM you will get to practice SM. I have come to believe that a good tech education requires a foundation in both. Obviously i dont expect you to own both, come with one of the two types (BM or SM) for some reason I jhave lots of gear on hand.

Hay Chris, I'm sold on the class could you just convince my wife for me:wink:?

Give her a $200 spa certificate for every day you are away. solved
Hay Chris, I'm sold on the class could you just convince my wife for me:wink:?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom