edge epic 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bobtu

Registered
Reaction score
hey guys,

New diver here. Purchased epic 2012. dove with it a couple of months ago and loved it. Dove Sunday at Table Rock Lake, MO (about 58 degree water) and could not stop a small trickle of flow (not free flow). Is this common? Does it need to be sent back in for service?

There are a few things that can cause this. Sometimes it is actually caused by the first stage IP being out of range. More often it is the case of the inhalation control knob on the second stage being out of adjustment for the dive. Did you try turning the inhalation control knob in?

thanks for the quick reply. Yes, I turned the inhalation control knob all the way clockwise and counter clockwise and toggled the e venturi switch on/off.

Thanks again!

Under typical conditions, if your are experiencing a small flow from your second stage that can not be stopped by turning the inhalation knob all the way in, a small adjustment to your regs is needed. In some cases a complete service may be needed. A qualified tech or the original dealer should be able to help you.

Should that fail, I would be happy to help.

Under typical conditions, if your are experiencing a small flow from your second stage that can not be stopped by turning the inhalation knob all the way in, a small adjustment to your regs is needed. In some cases a complete service may be needed. A qualified tech or the original dealer should be able to help you.

Should that fail, I would be happy to help.

I'm gong to check my warranty (just bought the stuff). If I've got to send it in, might as well send it to you.

Thanks for your help.

Back
Top Bottom