HOG Service manuals, Do they exist?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Jim, I have not taken the class but seem to remember reading service info is available to techs of other brand regulators.
I am an IDEST approved tech, ASSET member # T1355. I service and repair all makes of regulators, compressors etc.
cheers for the speedy response.

AFAIK you must take the class to get the service manuals. I developed my own HOG service manuals a few years ago and have only ever given them to students in my HOG class (liability thing). I'm pretty sure HOG would take the same stance with the ones they have.

Thanks Jim, I have not taken the class but seem to remember reading service info is available to techs of other brand regulators.
I am an IDEST approved tech, ASSET member # T1355. I service and repair all makes of regulators, compressors etc.
cheers for the speedy response.

Could you clarify the designations please. I am not familiar with those. There are exceptions but they must be approved by HOG. So the more info the better. You can pm me if you like.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

PM Inbound....

Could you clarify the designations please. I am not familiar with those. There are exceptions but they must be approved by HOG. So the more info the better. You can pm me if you like.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom