Hog Morph Core 1000 Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

serpentara

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I picked up a Morph Core 1000 on sale from Piranha Dive Manufacturing on Black Friday, and got to take take it out for a spin this Friday. The light works great. Super bright, and was at least as good as several of the other canisters during the dive. I ordered the spotlight head and the neoprene goodman handle. The canister is quite small and attached to my back-plate with ease using a kit from Leisure Pro.

The manual on the other hand is kind of pitiful for a product that is sold in America. Clearly Chinglish or some or other direct translation from a foreign language. I showed it to a Russian girl that I am dating who thought that it was hilarious. Its not that you need to use the manual to understand how to use the product, but still one that is actually coherent is appreciated.

rahavagy.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

---------- Post added December 19th, 2013 at 09:59 AM ----------

humaty7e.jpg

"2. Force Majeure factors are demagered the flashlight (for example: Earthquakes, flood disaster, etc)"

Hahaha. I would think it would take all of 30 minutes to write a decent manual for that light, not impressed. Glad it works decent enough for you though.

And the all important:

DO NOT CONTRARY THE ABOVE RULES

:rofl:

Got any pictures? I'm considering this light.

I will see if I can snap something when I get home.

The exemption for damage by flood cracked me up. Um, it's a waterproof dive light... If a natural flood can damage it, the product has some underlying issues...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom