Hog 32 lb wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alpertu

Registered
Reaction score
Well couldn't made my decision and couldn't find so much video about the HOG on the net. What is the difference between HOG 32 lb wing with Red stripes both sides and 32 LB all black special edition wings? Thanks in advance.

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

The red one has red stripes, the black one does not.

Great..

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Special edition? what a lame name, should have gone with "BLACK OPS EDITION".:wink:

Or taken a leaf out of ScubaPros marketing book and called it the "Tactical" wing.

Or they could put some pink gold on it and claim it will make you a "rock star". Or it could be left alone with no quirky names or advertising gimmicks. I think I would choose the second option because it is more in line with why I like HOG as a company.

The red one has red stripes, the black one does not.

LOL...Classic .......well played!
:wink:

honestly, I only did it with the red, a dealer and a few divers bugged me to do a all black version, I resisted, I capitulated and brought it in. I called it special edition so if it sold poorly I had a build in excuse for later. You see, a slow selling items sits for a year or two, we FINALLY sell the last one, then for 4 months we get daily calls and requests for the item we just discontinued... Murphy at work. By calling it SE I can say that it was never meant as a permanent in line product, it was either a promotion or a trial.

honestly, I only did it with the red, a dealer and a few divers bugged me to do a all black version, I resisted, I capitulated and brought it in. I called it special edition so if it sold poorly I had a build in excuse for later. You see, a slow selling items sits for a year or two, we FINALLY sell the last one, then for 4 months we get daily calls and requests for the item we just discontinued... Murphy at work. By calling it SE I can say that it was never meant as a permanent in line product, it was either a promotion or a trial.

Nice, how's that for honesty.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom