White's Dry Glove Quick Clamp System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I have a White's Aqua Pro drysuit, and have been thinking about getting the White's Dry Glove Quick Clamp System.

Anybody have experience with them good or bad, made your fingers fall off, etc... or are they a PITA?

Ok, no one uses White's Dryglove system. How about COVCI's system pictured below?

Maybe people do use them, but can't see your posts as they added you to their ignore list. :D Like I'm sure many have for me. :wink:

I use that system from COVCI. I love it, it works great. Most people I see who use drygloves either use that system or wish they did.

jonnythan:
I use that system from COVCI. I love it, it works great. Most people I see who use drygloves either use that system or wish they did.

Not me, I use the Viking bayonet system. This is a nice dry ring system, line up the gloves and with a little twist they are secure. Then after diving just another little twist in the other direction and they are off. No need to try and use the ring from one glove to pry off the other. My son uses the COVCI system and while it is not bad in my opinion the Viking is better.

Contact Bob3 on the board to order a pair. These rings also seemed to have a little bigger diameter to them which made it easier to get my hands through them when donning and doffing the suit.

Mitten Diver

Back
Top Bottom