Bare drysuits vs. USIA drysuits

Which would you buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FoSheZZie23

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
So im looking for a drysuit, right now im leaning towards the Bare XCD2 and the low end DUI suits, but a friend of mine works at a dive shop and they sell USIA and he is a big fan of them, what do you guys/gals think of Bare suits verse USIA?

Well, if ya make money from that which you sell, you probably are a big fan of that particular manufacturer.

But, speaking from the user side, I LOVE my XCD2 "Tech".

the K

Whichever one of these suits you get, as long as it's the right fit, you will be happy with it.

Two things that are the biggest factors that figure into what suit...amount of money that you want to spend and THE FIT. I just got my Bare Trilam and so far so good. One reason that I went with Bare was because they have so many sizes that are stock. I am tall and skinny but Bare's MLT fits like a glove.

crpntr133:
Two things that are the biggest factors that figure into what suit...amount of money that you want to spend and THE FIT. I just got my Bare Trilam and so far so good. One reason that I went with Bare was because they have so many sizes that are stock. I am tall and skinny but Bare's MLT fits like a glove.

The same with my XCD2 "Tech" MLS . . . especially with the Hi-Loft undies.

the K

Hands down the Bare XCD2 Tech/Pro!

USIA:
I may be a bit biased.:D
BTW, you guys should check your "request a catalog" feature on your site. I have requested a catalog several times, the first time was about 2 months ago... got nothing

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom